Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Your time and talents are an invaluable resource! Please see our needs below.
We need your help! Our volunteers assist us in community outreach, event support, food pantry assistance, and administrative support.
If you have a passion for helping women and children,please call us (804)658-5214or fill out a volunteer form.
- Teach basic computer skills to individuals or small groups
- Tutor school aged children
- Help stock the food pantry, check expiration dates Sign Up Here
- Send birthday cards to clients
- Lead a small group study
- Organize a food drive
- Have a bake sale, car wash, yard sale to raise funds for The Sophie House
- Collect toys for a Christmas Shop
- Attend a fundraiser at various restaurants around town
- Help with child care during our client events Sign Up Here
- Facilitate a scrapbooking, extreme couponing, cooking, crafting class (whatever your passion)
- Join a committee to help with marketing, fundraisers, events, programs, etc. email us
- Complete the form to become a Volunteer
We partner with local organizations, large and small businesses, and churches to provide an array of services to our clients to assist in their financial and emotional needs.
By sharing your expertise and services, you play a large role in the long-term success of our client. By referring clients to us, we can help provide for their road to stability and success through our supportive service program. By partnering with us financially, you can collaborate with us on a larger scale.
Our current professional needs are:
- Legal Services
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Property Managers and Real Estate Investors
If you or your organization is interested in partnering with us, please call us at (804) 658-5214 or click on either of the buttons below.