Does your business have a passion for helping single women and children? Does your business employ single women or single mothers who could use The Sophie House services? If the answer is yes, please consider a business partnership with us. Our partnerships range from a one time donation for a program or event through monthly contributions for ongoing support. Funds cover our housing and supportive services programs, counseling for clients, and operational costs of the community center.
With a Housing or Supportive Services partnership, You can Impact a Client in these ways:
• Counseling for themselves and/or their children;
• Assistance with childcare costs, allowing mom to work an additional job or start a new career;
• Pay for car repairs, giving her a safe and secure mode of travel;
• Help with first months rent or utility costs on new housing – an expense that may cost more than they expected;
• Monthly education programs and access to our food pantry and technology center at our community center.
To thank you for your support, your business will be listed on our website as one of our business sponsors. Your logo will be displayed and will link to your website. For event sponsorship, we are also pleased to offer ticket options for free and reduced entry to the event.
In addition, we’d like to help you by being the primary resource for your single female employees that are in need of support. They can contact us to discuss their needs, comforted by the fact that we have their best interest at heart and reassured that all discussions are completely confidential. Volunteer opportunities for your employees to be involved are also available.